bingwurzveja Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Adventures Of Brisco County Jr. Full Movie Hd 1080p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A bounty hunter rides the Old West, fighting bad guys, many with futuristic-type gadgets.
Hired by local robber barons, Harvard Law Graduate Brisco County, Jr. searches for the members of the infamous John Bly gang, the same men who killed his father, a famous marshal and western legend. Accompanied by his one-time rival and fellow bounty hunter Lord Bowler, Brisco rides through the West trying to bring his father's killers to justice. Along the way, he encounters mysterious golden orbs with strange abilities and colorful characters who help or hinder his missionhe hunts down the Bly gang one by one.
Fox did a lot of build-up before the series premiere, I remember the interviews and ads. Their Friday night line-up of Briscoe, followed by the X-Files gave us a reason to enjoy staying home Friday nights by the TV.<br/><br/>The Briscoe series went for 3 seasons I thought??? I remember two cliff-hangers for the next seasons. But what kept us watching was how beautiful the coloring was - brilliant and bold, well lit - and the excellent sense of humorthe show was loaded with puns. The series was ageless in that there wasn't the profanity (but adult inuendo did exist, albeit funny) and blood and gore. The casting was excellent, and included guest stars. You have to see the Elvis impersonation… in 1893!<br/><br/>I can't say enough for the series. If it were on DVD today I would buy it tomorrow. I would not be uncomfortable if my young daughter would watch it, and I would still be looking for the puns. If you haven't seen it, might take 2 or 3 episodes to understand the character dynamics between Briscoe, his horse, Doc, Lord Bowler and Dixie - but it is well worth it!
I love this show ! I used to watch it every Friday night–my sister and I started watching it because it starred "that guy from EVIL DEAD", but it wasn't till "Brisco" that I considered myself a Bruce Campbell fan. The show also introduced me to another favorite actor, Billy Drago, who made John Bly the weirdest Old West villain in TV history. The camaraderie between Brisco, Bowler, and Socrates was great, and I loved the anachronisms and bad puns ("You got the sheriff!" "Yeah, but I didn't get the deputy."). Some great guest stars from earlier Old West shows, and John Astinthe recurring Prof. Wickwire. Sci-fi, Old West, slapstick–this show had something for everyone. Find it and check it out!

Strange Bird tamil dubbed movie free downloadFlash Gordon full movie hindi downloadJake Carter: Unfinished Business full movie in hindi free download mp4download Heart of Goldthe No Escape full movie in hindi free downloadKevin's Epic Adventures movie in hindi dubbed downloadRaven - Die Unsterbliche full movie in hindi 1080p downloadBonnie and Clyde's Great Escape sub downloadHands Across the Border full movie hd 1080pTorchwood tamil dubbed movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by bingwurzveja
Please log in to post a reply.