bingwurzveja Admin replied

295 weeks ago

No Retreat, No Surrender 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Jason Stillwell, a Bruce Lee fan, is beaten numerous times and trains from the ghost of Lee. Jason then must use his newly acquired skills to save Seattle from a crime syndicate, whose top martial artist is the deadly Ivan.
This movie never fails to crack me up. It&#39;s like bad theatre on screen. When Jean-Claude van Damme is on the video cover when he&#39;s only on the screen for a total of about ten minutes, you know it&#39;s bad. The real fault of this movie is the budget, or lack thereof. They couldn&#39;t hire big-name talent, hence the incredibly amusing &quot;actors&quot; they cast, and at one point I could have sworn I saw a white man stunt-double fill in for a black teenager. Another stunt double&#39;s wig began to slide off as he was breakdancing. The sets suffered to a hilarious extent as well. An arena, supposedly comparable to the finale in &quot;Rocky&quot;, is nothing more than a high-school gym complete with basketball nets and rotating extras. Look for the guy in red.<br/><br/>The editing is also something else. In the beginning of the film, you can hear the strains of an active karate class, but the reflection in the class&#39; window shows anything but. Despite the above, this movie is worth renting if only for a chuckle.
I loved it…the original film of the series is a great find for martial arts fanatics. Seeing this for the 1st time at the age of 7 and finding it on video 7 years later on a class trip to D.C., I had to get it.<br/><br/>Corey Yuen&#39;s 1st international film, the film features present soap opera Kurt McKinney and a young Jean-Claude Van Damme as the teen Rocky and Ivan Drago-kung fu style. Loved the little comparison of &quot;Seattle Karate&quot; and &quot;L.A. Karate&quot;…so reminiscent of those ol&#39; kung fu films of yor. Excellent fight scenes and the Bruce-alike Tang Lung (aka Kim Tai Chung) as Bruce Lee&#39;s ghost makes this a classic 80&#39;s US kung fu flick.
Amateurish clunker whose martial-arts action footage is almost as laughably dismal as its acting.

The 2 Everything 2 Terrible Tokyo DriftExit Wounds 720p torrentThe Shadow movie download in mp4Smokin' Aces movie in hindi hd free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download AquamanLake Placid: The Final Chapter full movie in hindi free download mp4Undercover Men online freeThe Fight Within full movie download mp4Episode 1.246 in hindi downloadWild Hearts malayalam full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.